Union Ball & Cup Toy TY-001-080
The American Civil War began in April 1861 and came to an end in the last days of April 1865. More than three million men fought, about 900,000 for the Confederacy and 2.1 million for the Union.
• Approximately 6,000 battles, skirmishes, and engagements were fought during the Civil War.
• An estimated 300 women disguised themselves as men and fought in the ranks.
• There were 200,000 boys no older than 16 years in the Union ranks.
• Besides the rifle and cannon, weapons consisted of revolvers, swords, cutlasses, hand grenades, and land mines.
• Fully armed, a soldier carried about seven pounds of ammunition, including a cartridge box with 40 rounds. In battle, he might carry an additional 60 rounds.
The muzzle-loading rifle could be loaded at the rate of about three times a minute.
Minimum order quantity - 6